Wednesday, February 13, 2008

.:Of V for Valentine:.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day already. How time flies..and its gonna be my first full of love Valentine's Day. All this while I've been celebrating Valentine's Day with rasa yang amat terpaksa. I hope you know what I mean by that. This time around, its gonna be real nice. I already bought a card, Love Coupons, movie tickets and I'm planning to buy a chocolate cupcake. I know its not a romantic candle light dinner at some fancy place or the diamond encrusted bracelet kind of gifts, but I am what I am...plus thank god my significant other is not that demanding. "Anything by you is sweet and thoughtful already sayang, don't dwell about the fancy stuff. I am not that kind of person". I am so lucky to have her in my life....

To my bucuk, I would like to wish you Happy Valentine's Day - Thank you for loving me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home