Tuesday, July 24, 2007

.:Memoirs of The LV Key Chain:.

I hate everything today...i dont know what the hell is going on but I really dislike what i am experiencing today. It all started this morning. When i was about to swipe my credit card for the fuel, i noticed that my ATM card is missing. God!!!! i had to call the bank and cancelled the ATM card. As i am in need of a new card i went to Maybank Sunway to get it replaced and i had to come in late to work. My boss was like not so happy bout it but...fuck cares...i need my ATM.
As i was on my way to the office i listed to my iPod while driving, and guess what? when i was about to get out from the car i dropped my iPod and there's a scretch on it. FUCK!!!! how can that happen..that is like the 4GB of my life and i dropped it. And when I tot everything will turn out fine...i accidently 'jahanamkan' my LV (that's Louis Vuitton to those who dont know) key chain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can only take so many blow. I am not strong enough. Take anything but my LV please.That cost me a 1/4 of my salary (im overblowing the figures) and its gone...its barely even 2 month old. I am always having unfortunate things happen to my designer's items. Last month it was my Armani this month its my LV. Whats next?? I know i do sound sooo majorly superficial but hey..those shiznit does not come with an average price tag plastered on them i practically have to fucking starve myself for those indulgence item.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

Wednesday, 12 November, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home