Friday, May 25, 2007

.:Of Happy birthday Amir:.

Happy birthday to me, i'll be 25 years old tomorrow and i am thankful to Allah SWT that i have grown up to be a matured, sensible and honest human being. I am also thankful i am surrounded by the most wondeful individuals that have guided me through these years. If i were to named them it wouldnt be enough space, you guys know who you are. All the guidance and love that you guys gave me made me to who i am today. Thank you for being proud of me. I'll always cherish what we've gone through all the smiles and tears. Looking foward to a very blessed years ahead of me with all of you guys hand in hand walking down that road with me. Thank you and only Allah dapat membalas segala jasa baik and the being-being-there-for-me-when-i-need-you-the-most moments. Much Love from me....Amir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home