Saturday, September 16, 2006

.:Can I Achieve The Target:.

I have something that has been a question in my head for the past 1 week already. i think that my employee is expecting too much from me...and i am scared that i might not be able to deliver what they actually want from me..damn another expectations. i dont really know whether i can do it or not..i know this is very negative of me but i cannot help my self to think otherwise. help me on this anyone..i need to be motivated. but at the same time i know i can do it its just simple marketing where you put two and two together and you'll get the answer..but can i do it..??

I must start to believe in myself kan..so i think i really really need Sarah Fitri tonight..i need to see her and need her motivate me..

Anyway today is saturday and i am working...danG majorly DanG hahahha but i guess this is the working life aight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home