Monday, May 29, 2006

.:Thank You Notes:.

I am officially 24 last friday and it was a blast..received many text messages and phone calls from friends, sisters, cousins and a brother that made my 24th even more meaningful. Though i received only one present ( Hari Kunzru's novel from Sarah Fitri ) the text messages meant alot to me...

Thank you to my housemates (Zul, Sherah, Alex and Achir) for celebrating my birthday bash ala Paris (we went for a power house 2 hour karaouke session). i'll miss you guys so much..u guys are the brothers that i wish i had and may our journey to excellence will be a blessed one. Thank you for the best 2 years of my life and thank you for making me feel accepted amongst the young generation. To Roy and Herol thank you for being who you are to me and thanx to Zuhaili for the My Team tickets.

Thank you to beautiful Fidah, Nina, Rinot and Syafika for the text message, calls, and friendster message on my birthday..Thank you for whatever you have done for me (the biscuits,money and memmories)

Thank you to my gorjass sisters and cousin (all the way fr NZ) for the text messages and the DaVinci Code movie..love you gals..(i want real presents next time)

Thank you to the ever aspiring and ever supporting Abe Ja (the Big Bro tat i never had) for the text messages and the call on my birthday. You were the one who always pushes me to the top and made me touch the stars. I'll remember the hard and happy times we had together. You made me into a different person with your constant naggings and brotherly love with that i thank you

To my friends that i will always count on through thick and thin ( Sarah F, Sarah Z, Muni, Ken and Hafiz) thank you for always being there for me and support me through my life. Thank you for the financial support, the career support and any support imaginable..you guys are my little hikmah in life.

Gosh...I am very blessed for i have these wonderful, extraodinary individuals as my friends..the memories that we had will never i erase from my mind...remember no matter how big or small my heart all of you will always have a special place in it...

" Emangnya dalam hidup gue ini akan ada yang slalu datang dan pergi tetapi gue yakin dan pasti bahwa sahabat sejati akan sentiasa kekal di dalam hati"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home