Wednesday, May 23, 2007

.:Of Touchy-touchy & Crush-ing:.

I've read a rather interesting newspaper article yesterday, about us human having less and less human touch or interaction, all because we are too dependant on the electronic media i.e. emails, e-memo, online bulettin, friendster, myspace and instant messaging and sms. I personally think that what the author wrote was true. Im sure that all of us are e-culprits. Take my everyday scenario for example, I normally comes in to work at 9 am(kalau tak lambat lah kan), and the first thing i do is take out my laptop, hook on the internet cable or search for the wifi thingy and immediately open my email. Whether its a birthday notification, death news, complains from clients, request from managers or collegue, pot luck date and even the latest office gossip or drama, are all being communicated thru electronic media. I sometime even email my siblings to tell them the latest family event. We are so caught up with work and work and more work until we forget to just look at the person beside us and just say "hi, how are you today?". These five words would mean alot to that person, we human are social animals, we need to socialize and communicate. I would be very happy if someone would do that to me. It would come out as something very personal and thoughtful to just say hi and just talk. I am so going to do that today, cant wait for lunch time and i'll ask the person that would be standing next to me in the lift afterwards. Hopefully he/she wont see me as this pervert psycho. Hahahah
Another thing is, i am having this serious crush on someone who works next door. I am so smiling like a silly school boy whenever i see her..this is so juve i know. But i cant seem to control it, im always going out just to pass infront of her and give her my cutest-teddy-bear-like smile. I fucking hope it work. God this is sooooo high school. I do not have the guts to ask her out to lunch because i always see her with this (unfortunate looking) guy. I dont think that is her boyfriend because hello?!!!..I wanted my fren to ask her about that guy but thats too chicken shit aight? I like her but i dont like her..like her. This sooo a scene from One Tree Hill, (yeah im chad michael murray and she's sophia bush). I think im afraid to ask her out and to know her more because im scared that she will be a boring person. You know when you have a crush on someone so bad and you tend to have this surreal concept on them, but when reality hits you they SUCK, they'll turn out to be this obsessive bitch that likes to collect vodoo dolls as a hobby. I dont want that. Yeah she's preety and all, but what if she is just preety and nothing else?? Why they dont teach this subject in school, they should have a subject on Male/Female 101: A lifelong Lesson. My collegue told me just go for it because she is giving positive response...he said fuck if she is just preety, just stare her face..Hahahaha thats nice, but im not like that...i need substance in a girl, she needs to have depth. Who says dating is easy, i wish i am superficial so its easy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home