Monday, May 28, 2007

.:Of Hate & Fuck You B.I.A.T.C.H:.

This is a hate entry...not exactly hate but a pissed off one. Anyway i ran into this momfucker last week, in the name of business i was made responsible by the boss to entertain this momfucker. This momfucker looked well read in term of business and it was fun entertaining the momfucker. I managed to score some profitable deals and securing my throne as the number one guy here. I went home and report to the boss the positive feedback and all, as i was smiling the next day that momfucker managed to ruin it when he did not return my text messages and my calls. I was like "pukimak cibai hanjing...ko dah janji and berbagai lepas tuh ko nak diamkan diri lah pulak..typical kurap betul anak haram ni..najis kusta betul"(sumpah marah dalam hatilah kan) I was so furious that even my boss shut all his gap. Damn..i wish the momfucker have the balls to tell me the truth...FUCK LA..I Hate to lose..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home