Monday, July 16, 2007

.:Of Young Marriages & Being Alone:.

Its 4:16am in the morning and I cant sleep. I just watched Disturbia, a dvd that tells a story about a high school senor who got sentence to house arrest and how he spent his summer spying on people. Well one day he got more that he can chew. He found out that his newly moved in next door neighbor is a total babe and his long time neighbour is a serial killer. Who by now I know that you can guess what the dvd is all about. A very well mix of thriller, romance and teenage drama. Very well directed.

Earlier tonight I went to my neighbor’s son wedding at dewan perdana felda. A very fancy reception (my neighbor’s kid is a third year medic student in aussie and his wife is a second year medic student in Ireland). A good combination I know. Since both of them are the offsprings of rich daddies and mummies (not to forget rich grandparents) the wedding was a grand du jour. Its kind of nice to get married with your parents money. You can have anything you want. You know how the love of parents will put you through anything in life, from primary school to high school through medic school and up till your marriage. But the ugly side is, it is as though they need their parents money to fuck legally…damn and did I mention that both of them are only 23 years old? Risqué I know. I am not being a sour grape, but how in the hell would they make the marriage work? With raging hormones, future doctors or not they are still human. Right? They are open to temptations and all. I wish them all the best.

Anyway, have you guys ever felt like you just want to be alone?? I am always having that feeling for the past few weeks, I don’t know why but the feeling just kept coming and growing strong. I felt trapped in my own house. Trapped by the constant nagging of my mom, never ending sacrifices that I need to do for both of my sisters, and the pain in the ass things I need to do for them. I am not selfish but, I have been doing all those things for like forever, when it will be my turn to ask them to do something for me? It sucks because I so badly wanted to have my own bachelor pad. I want to live alone, I want to be alone and I am tired of all this. I am not doing a Mariah, but this sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home