Wednesday, May 30, 2007

.:Of Exam & Toasting:.

Woohoo hell of a day yesterday, i had this government exam thingy yesterday, and it was very challenging and hard. The sahsiah, minat and the essay was a piece of cake, but the math and iq section was OMG!!!...its been so long since i encountered a math question and as u can guess i was all rusty hahahha. To make things worst, i did not have a calculator with me..dah lah otak karat i have the guts lagi to just kamikaze without a calculator. All in all i think i did good, out of 50 questions im positive that 30 question i scored correct. The essay part was a breeze, i've choose the question that needed me to elaborate on the topic of family instituition- the lack of love in it. When i looked at the question i was like this is so easy, so i poured out my pulitzer-winning writting skills and killer creative mind to it and in the end...i think i did great...(gila ah confident tahap dewa). There were like hundreds of us yesterday, but i did not even make a single friend..no no i am not lansi but they were like cold to me especially the male candidates. I think its the law of nature..look at it this way...if you see a guy who can and is a threat to you, would you bother to smile at them? i definitely wont..being smartly dressed, together with my fuck-me-kanye-west sunnies and speaking english to every question asked, i am sure they thought i was this uber-mtv poster child guy..(which is true) so why should they be friendly to me?? because i know i wont. Futhermore i dont think we travel on the same wavelength. But for the record, i do not wore my fuck-me-kanye-west sunnies to look cool (i am already cool) its just that my eyes are still red and the reason why i asnwered in english is because i want to be above average...im good with the shit so why hide it..true?... no?
Also went to the Maxis toastmasters meeting yesterday and it was love at first sight...i felt belonged there..the place and enviroment is so me!. And met with a bunch of interesting people there, and i made friends with them easily. Maybe because they look beyond what i potrayed to them..and they do not pre judge me so badly. I met with Azlan, who works as a geologist in Petronas and during his ice breaking speech, he moved me to tears, he talked about his uni days in oz, his boarding school days and his childhood..i thought it was all yada yada... but, what moved me waas when he talked about his mom who died a few years back..damn..he was also on the verge of spilling (like wise) and he talked about wanting to live up to his mom's dreams and hope for him..it was pure honesty...i admire his honesty and being a momma's boy i understand..i soo feel you man..so hopefully my ice breaking speech will be as good as Azlan's, this is not a contest but he is good and i wanna be like him..the fact that he is a geologist and 2 years younger than me did not even bothers me a bit..hahahhaha (talk about preassure kan). So thanx to Sarah for introducing me to Maxis Toastmasters Club and i am looking foward to the meetings..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home