Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year, New Job, New Me

Its 2008, already and i welcomed 2008 with open arms. Yours truly just got himself a new job at an interactive ad agency in The Boulevard Mid Valley. My position is the Account Executive-Client Servicing. I have 10 accounts to handle and I am up to any challenges that is coming my way. Yes, i know the job demands my time but Im still young, and It is time for me to work hard and make my baby happy..

Yeah, speaking about my baby, I had a good New Year celebration..my baby and I celebrated it together..it was soooo romantic...we stood together hand in hand and smiling with love all around us as we watched the KL sky lit up with the majestic fireworks... I never felt so much love...that was the moment..the moment will only happen once..the moment that you know that this person next to you is the one that u want to spend your whole life with. The one that you want to grow old together...

I love u so much sayang...dengan bersaksikan tahun 2008 I bersumpah akan jadi BF yang baik and akan berusaha untuk kita...thank you for coming into my life and colour it with your love and undying love...i love you, i love you so much cinta agungku

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home