Tuesday, January 29, 2008

.:Of Work and In Love:.

I don't know where to start actually. Things have been falling down on my head and its heavy. With work that demands most of my time and with a love life that is challenging its a miracle i can still blog and breathe right now. Work is exciting, the environment is great, the people are fun but...i kept thinking about my boss's expectation of me. Before you begin, lemme tell you this i am a worry wart..i know i can deliver but at the back of my mind i kept thinking "what if i cannot deliver?".As of right now i am still learning and i am learning fast to everything that is being taught to me...and i give myself 2 month to really be good in what i am doing.. For the record, i think i am doing ok...seeing that i managed to do a rather good damage control effort and be quick when it comes to putting out the fire.

Moving on to my love life...where should i begin? we are are always on each other's neck? Every little things can make us bite each other's tongue. I dont know what is wrong with us...i mean i love her so much and i know that she feels the same way too but sometimes it takes the whole world to let her know that i Love her. I sometimes feels like i have to share her with her house mate and her abang angkat. Seeing the 'sayang-sayang' text messages in her cell phone makes me cringe even more. I know the 'sayang' from her house mate and abang angkat means nothing to them n to her, but i thought i am the only one who have the rights to speak and text as such. i know i am being a selfish jerk but i cant help myself to feel annoyed and feeling not wanted when she devote her attention to them instead of me. For instance; the other day we went out to watch a movie, and after the movie she wanted to call her house mate, hey im fine with it, but what ticks me off is that she spent almost 20 minutes talking on the phone and ignored me. Who in the sound of mind wouldn't feel jealous? Yours truly got so pissed off and i just walked to the lifts feeling numb inside. Later we had a heated argument in the car, and we started to explode at each other. It is always like that, i am always the jealous one who cannot control my jealousy...but the truth is i am scared...i am scared to lose her...too scared that she walked out of my life and leaving me all empty and bare inside...she is so important to me...i wish she know how much she means to me. Its been over 5 month since the day i fall in love with her..and i know despite all this we are going strong and we will be forever...i love her so much to let this small issue eat me up inside...Sayangku, Cinta Agungku...if you are reading this..i want u to know that u sorang je yang boleh buat i gembira and sedih, u sorang je yg boleh bawak i naik setinggi langit ke 7 and jatuh kan i ke bawah kembali....tp walau apa pun halangan and rintangan yang bakal datang sayang ketahuilah yang i takkan pernah akan rasa penat dan mengalah dengan segalanya....semakin kuat cabaran semakin kuat rasa cinta i dkt u....I LOVE U so much Bucuk

1 Comments:

Blogger nuruliz said...

ello..saja browse for a good read this morning and find yours. Well I know what u are going through about u and and your love one. Well biasala tu dik oi. Masa bercinta memang banyak halangan. I mean I went through what u went through before. Sometimes women ni they need space. And u know my hubby was like u before. But now he's ok. Just relax ok. As long as u love ecah other nothing can tear you apart. And dont be a jealous freak. The table will turn..trust me..adios!

Wednesday, 19 March, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home