Tuesday, February 26, 2008

.:Gimme Gimme More..Gimme Gimme:.

I'm at work right now, just after lunch and I so had it with this job. I think that this is my one millionth post about how i hate my job. Why is it so hard for me to just find a job that my heart says 'yeah this is the job for me'. Not that I cant do any work or anything, I am a good worker, I can do alot and achieve anything. The problem that I am having right now is that the environment here sux and it sux big time.

Ntah lah I dont know when I will get a job that I really love. I have been sending CVs to alot of companies and have gotten several feedbacks. The one that got me thinking is the one that Amirrul is offering to me. A manager post for an event company. Which sounds good. I hope the pay is 3 thou because thats the pay I am asking. So i'll be going over for an interview later this week and I hope I'll nail the job. But I need to prepare myself this 'bigger pay means bigger responsibilities'.

Anyway, I also send in my CV to Vernon Kedit - The Manager. Hhahaha I know I berangan but it doesnt hurt to try aight? He replied back and I hope my ever so blow-you-out-of-your-mind CV will score some points. Pray for me aight...thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home